400%Increase in Canada-based Resources
Deployed a Team of Validation and Installation Verification Engineers
- Advanced science/engineering degrees with experience working on large CAPEX projects in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Deep understanding of Canadian, US FDA, and WHO regulatory requirements
- Hands-on experience with ASTM E2500 (a standard for the specification, design, and verification of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological manufacturing systems and equipment that may affect product quality and patient safety).
Industry Life Sciences
Indotronix effectively recruits local engineering resources for the Canadian manufacturing facility of a multinational biopharmaceutical company.
Our client, a multinational biopharmaceutical company, urgently needed onsite validation and installation verification engineers for a mission-critical project for their manufacturing facility in Canada.
- Onsite deployment during the pandemic
How Indotronix Met the Challenges
- Our recruiting team was able to leverage their expertise in the domestic Canadian market to effectively recruit local candidates for this project
- Our recruiting team was highly engaged to deliver on this client requirement. This led to effective efforts to motivate potential candidates to feel excited and invested in the project.
- Our account management, legal, and HR teams were very organized and meticulous in their work with the Canadian authorities and agencies involved. This ensured compliance with all hiring and employment-related aspects of this deployment.
- Candidate-centric approach: during the delays caused by the pandemic the account management team maintained continuous dialog with each consultant ensuring a 0% drop-out rate.
Recruiting, onboarding, and deployment of a team of Validation Engineers/Installation Verification Engineers
Indotronix was successful in increasing our deployed consultant base in Canada by 400%
- Our team of Validation Engineers/Installation Verification Engineers helped deliver the project scope of work on time and within budget
- Indotronix continues to support this important client contract
- Given our success in addressing IT and non-IT skills, our global technology services partner has added Indotronix to multiple client programs to address positions across the US and Canada for other biopharmaceutical and healthcare clients