• Inspect assemblies to ensure proper coating coverage.
• Maintain the coating and dispensing machines to ensure proper operating conditions.
• Transport racks of circuit boards from one destination to another to continue the manufacturing process.
• Maintain machines including changing the fluids and mixers and cleaning machines to ensure proper and efficient operation.
• Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe and clean working environment.
• Knowledge of various materials used.
• Must complete applicable Specific Function Training courses.
• The supervisor may assign additional tasks to accommodate fluctuating production requirements.
• Encapsulation of discrete assemblies.
• Replenishes chemicals, solvents, compounds, and process fluids as required, including dispensing into secondary containers and chemical cleaning.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer