Liverpool, New York, United States | Posted: 6/26/2023
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- BA Degree is Required.
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts experience is Required.
- Looking for candidates with some Manufacturing Experience.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let Us Do the Heavy Lifting!
Upload your resume and we'll reach out when a job fits your skills.