Indotronix is seeking an Operations Consultant-I (Mortgage Loan Servicing) in New York, NY location
Position: Operations Consultant-I (Mortgage Loan Servicing)
Location: New York, NY
Perform accounting for mortgage loan investments and service a portfolio of loans, including recording a variety of journal entries (i.e. acquisitions, dispositions, collections, disbursements, adjustments, etc). Various ad-hoc loan tasks/inquiries (i.e. billing, escrow analysis, escrow payments, payment history, adjustable *** settings, etc) will be addressed in this role for internal and external clients. Role is part an overall team responsible to maintain a well- controlled environment and following procedures is key. Role will support financial and investment reporting; including STAT and TAX reporting and will participate in projects as required. Technical, problem solving, high communication skills and ability to multi-task are key skills to maximize effectiveness in this position.
Servicing, Financial Reporting and Accounting:
• Service a portfolio of loans. This includes tasks such as - communication with borrowers/servicers/colleagues, processing transactions, researching payments, preparing/reviewing escrow analysis, full payment statements, amortization schedules and loan payment histories
• Execute assignments according to company/department’s procedures, controls and systems and incorpo*** decision making in his/her work related to operational requests
• Prepare, gather, analyze, build, organize and/or review reporting for various requests and/or inquiries
• Prepare reporting assignments and ensure that workpaper referencing support is clearly documented
• Assist with special projects/research work
• Learn existing reporting sources and develop/improve reporting
• Prepare test plans and assist with planning and testing new systems, new system releases and/or reporting enhancements, as needed
• Expect candidate to contribute feedback and work through improvement opportunities (i.e. using systems differently to improve efficiency, enhanced reports, etc), including researching, developing and implementing procedures
• Provide ad-hoc reporting as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
• A Bachelor’s Degree concent***d in accounting, business and/or computer science is preferred, but will consider other degrees
• 3+ years of experience in loan servicing of commercial mortgage Loans, construction loans a plus
• Knowledge of SS&C’s Precision LM system
• High level of proficiency in Excel
• Knowledge of Qlik Sense, Business Objects, Crystal Report Writer and Microsoft SQL Server technology to create SQL Queries a plus
• Individual must maintain high organizational skills, effective communication skills and be a team player
• Ideal candidate is self-starter, can work independently, possess good listening skills and willing to learn
• Accountable for all work contributions and provides informal guidance to others (i.e. status of system issues, etc) to team members as necessary
• Problem solving skills; expect candidate to solve problems by analyzing and providing possible solutions using education, experience, judgment and precedents
Indotronix Commitment: A Safe and Inclusive Workplace" – Promoting a Culture of Inclusion, Respect, Equality, and Diversity: Ensuring Safety and Non-Discrimination.
We actively strive to attract, retain, and empower a diverse range of talented individuals, recognizing that diverse perspectives and experiences enhance our collective performance.
Breaking Barriers: Your Potential Knows No Limits. Embrace Your Potential, Apply Today!"
Celebrating & Honouring Veteran Contributions: Approximately 13% of our workforce are veterans (nearly twice the national average). This achievement underscores our deep commitment in fostering Opportunities for success to Civilian Careers
Recognition - Indotronix has been recognized as one of the largest staffing companies in 2023 by Staffing Industry Analysts – a testament to our continued growth, commitment to excellence, and the trust our clients and candidates place in us.
Compliance Indotronix upholds good corpo*** citizenship by complying with all applicable laws, including taxation, equal employment opportunity, statutory benefits, and data reporting. In 2022, we hired over 2,000 U.S.-based employees as consultants, contributing to workforce expansion and client service excellence.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The team worked super hard to get me into an awesome job!
I had to fly abroad to my native country due to a family emergency, so I couldn’t complete a few onboarding tasks. Indotronix was with me every step of the way, from start to finish, which was very helpful. Overall, I would rate my experience as a 10/10.