Job Title: Project Manager – Fulltime job
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Fulltime Salary : $159,287K
The purpose of the Project Manager (PM) position is to meet Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) requirements for the provision of Influx Care Facilities (ICF) and related services throughout the continental US.
These facilities provide an appropriate and efficient means for ORR to provide campuses, direct care, supervision, and related services necessary for the care of Unaccompanied Children (UC) until they can be placed with an appropriate sponsor. The Project Manager’s capabilities, experience, and expertise related to the provision of safe and appropriate care and support of UC and similarly situated at-risk minor populations are critical to the success of this effort. RESPONSIBILITIES The Project Manager verifies that all client Influx Care Facility (ICF) operations are in accordance with the following:
• ORR Policy Guide, Children Entering the United States Unaccompanied:
• Policy for Influx Care Facilities ORR Policy Guide:
• ORR Field Guidance containing updates to ICF standards:
Project Manager (PM) is designated as key person for this work.
PM oversees all aspects of the project, coordinate resources, and assure quality control processes are in place.
Furthermore, PM verifies conformance with task schedules and costs.
PM meets with the Government and client personnel on a regular basis to formulate and review tasks and deliverables.
Additionally, the Project Manager shall have:
• Prior Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) ORR experience, to provide client with Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to successfully support future HHS-ICF operations.
• Have direct relevant management experience operating and managing Influx Care Facility, to include be intimately familiar with executing all ORR requirements and shelter operations.
Education / Certifications
Master’s degree in social work or equivalent degree in education, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science degree; or, a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ experience in child welfare administration, child protective services. In addition to either of the criteria above, the candidate must possess: 2 years of experience in program management or as director of a license childcare program.
Physical Demands And Environmental Conditions
• Work is performed in an office environment.
• Location of performance is potentially anywhere in Continental United States
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer