Indotronix is seeking a Hybrid Job - Business Process Analyst level 2 for a Job Opportunity in Long Beach,California,
Clearance Required : No
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW ALL JOB DETAILS, INCLUDING ADDITONAL INFO REQUIRED BEFORE SUBMITTING.
Onsite/remote/hybrid: Onsite 4 days a week (Friday is remote) no exception
Education: Min Bachelors in Business Admin or equivalent degree
Please make sure the below information is included in the comment section or top of candidates resume for consideration. Candidates without this info listed as requested will be rejected.
Is your candidate local to Long Beach, CA?
If your candidate is not local are they relocating at their own expense?
Are they aware this position requires onsite 4 days a week and one day remote?
Does your candidate have a min Bachelor Degree in Business admin or equivalent degree?
Does your candidate Process Analysis experience? How many years?
Export compliance requires U.S Citizenship. Is your candidate a citizen?
Job Description :
With oversight, assists in facilitating process management teams.
Assists in facilitating appropriate use of process methods and tools within a structured or defined environment, such as team meetings.
Assists in collecting, analyzing and documenting requirements from process owners.
Participates in documenting business processes and data models.
Understanding of current st***gic initiatives.
Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and implementation activities
Understands the customer''s processes.
Identifies customer requirements for user acceptance testing to verify system functionality, quality, and accuracy.
Demonstrates knowledge of general database concepts.
Participates in peer-group reviews of designs and creates and maintains documentation.
Uses established document control procedures and guidelines to complete assignments.
Supports efforts to eliminate and/or consolidate process documentation.
Assists in applying process standards, guidelines, methods and tools.
Required Skill Set :
1. – Min 2 years, no more than 5 years
2. – Good organizational and not highly technical
3. – Experience using WebEX
4. – Experience using Spreadsheets and PPT
5. – Experience using MS Productivity and Software
6. - Experience using TEAMS
7. Working with FAA requirements
8. Facilitate a review board meeting 2x’s a week.
9. Managing the agenda for the review board has engineers coming in with presentations
10. Identifying (set the agenda, gathering action items that need to be process) standard flow throughout the week, sending out results on Friday
11. Working with a lot of different people and communication through email
12. Checking details and if any corrections need to be made
13. Handling up to 20 presentations
14. Process Analysis Assistant (handling and organizing information)
15. Information is kept in PPT
Education Qualification :
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer