Indotronix is seeking a Remote Job - Contract Administrator for a Job Opportunity
Clearance Required : No
Job Description :
This Contracts Manager is for an Experienced professional within the Aftermarket segment of the Power & Controls business, located in Windsor Locks, CT with the opportunity to work remotely.
The Manager creates, drafts, negotiates, and completes Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) commercial contracts.
This role manages the more complex partnering agreements and works closely with Central Contracts on multi-business agreements.
Provides guidance on warranty, high-risk terms, and contract administration, monitors numerous analyses, and mentors and coaches less-experienced staff. Responsible for process improvements to enhance department function and performance.
• Drafts, gene***s, interprets, and manages large, complex agreements and contractual documents, in accordance with internal and external customer schedules and requests, to ensure these documents properly reflect business objectives
• Works closely with senior management on multi-business agreements.
• Collaborates with and advises Proposal Management Group, Program Management, and various stakeholders on proposal preparation.
• Supports, with minimal guidance, the Sr. Manager, Contracts, in soliciting and coordinating input from other organizations during the sales campaign process.
• Prepares flow-down summaries to all stakeholders after contract execution
• Oversees analysis and prepares reports to ensure contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters.
• Advises and represents the organization on legal issues concerning contract matters.
• Reviews proposal and contractual pricing information.
• Negotiates and executes contracts.
• Advises on warranty and contract administration
• Manages process improvement projects as assigned.
Education Qualification :
Education typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor)
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer