7Senior Technical Resources
Deployed During a Time of Extreme Talent Shortage
- Application Consultants
- Oracle WebLogic Portal Production Support
- Oracle WebLogic Developers
- WebMethods Developers
- Systems Administrators
Indotronix helped a utility client staff multiple senior IT positions during a period of nationwide talent shortage
A Fortune 500 integrated energy company needed to hire multiple difficult-to-source IT resources with deep expertise on smart meter and meter data management (MDM) functionalities and extensive utility industry experience. Over the past year, we have helped this client by deploying 7 senior application consultants and related roles, via our Tier 1 relationship with a global technology services company.
- A nationwide talent shortage, especially for IT skills, resulted in most candidates having multiple offers. This made it much harder to hold on to candidates during the onboarding process.
- Candidates with utility industry experience were required in a region with limited local talent pools
How Indotronix Met the Challenges
- The dedicated account manager had utility industry experience, so was able to guide her team in sourcing these challenging positions
- At a time when qualified candidates often received multiple job offers, the Indotronix account management team was able to build trust with our candidates, ensuring a low drop-out rate despite a long onboarding time frame
- Our competitive cost structure ensured that both candidate and client objectives were achieved
In 2020-21, we placed 7 senior technical resources at this utility client.
Given our success in addressing high-end technology skills, our global technology services partner has added Indotronix to multiple client programs to address cloud, infrastructure, and security positions in the US and Canada for the insurance, financial services, and pharmaceutical sectors, in addition to the energy sector.