Over a 5 Year Period
Information Technology Professionals:
- Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Network Security Specialists, Network Architects, DBAs, Sys Admins
- Application Developers
- Digital Transformation Specialists (Cloud/Cybersecurity/Analytics/Mobility)
- QA and Testing Specialists
Effective candidate pipelining enabled Indotronix to deploy more than 250 IT professionals, including 110+ QA and Testing specialists, with 60+ in Test Automation Lead roles
Indotronix has built a relationship as a trusted IT staffing services vendor with a major national financial services firm over the last 5+ years, initially as a vendor to a Global Technology Services provider (with whom we have had a vendor relationship spanning more than 15 years) and subsequently, for the last 5 years, as a direct Tier 1 vendor. Indotronix continues to serve this client in parallel through both channels.
During the time we have served this client, we have delivered more than 250 IT consultants across the full range of skills, while building a specialty in the area of Quality Assurance/Testing.
- Limited local talent pool in client’s location has required creative solutions to incentivize candidates to relocate
- As a Tier 1 vendor, only able to submit 1 qualified candidate per requisition
- Overall difficulty sourcing candidates during the last two years due to the pandemic/”Great Resignation”
How Indotronix Met the Challenges
- Candidate Pipeline Development: Our understanding of the specific needs of our clients in the Banking/Financial Services industry and our experience serving them has enabled us to build a strong pipeline of candidates, especially for recurring industry roles. Our dedicated Account Manager has the industry experience and market knowledge to anticipate client staffing needs and adjust our candidate pipeline accordingly.
- Effective Account Management: Our account management team works closely with the client to understand all aspects of their current requirements, including technical and cultural aspects, and also works to understand emerging requirements. This enables Indotronix to effectively recruit candidates, especially for difficult locations and hard-to-find skills.
- High Levels of Consultant Engagement: Our account management and consultant care teams work closely with consultants throughout their assignments to understand their concerns and proactively address issues. This has resulted in high satisfaction levels and solid retention rates, as well as leading to the referral of additional qualified candidates into our pipeline.
- Deployed more than 250+ Information Technology consultants in the areas of Project Management, Business Analysis, Infrastructure Services (Network Security, Database Administration, Systems Administration, Network Architecture), Application Development and Management, Technical Support, Digital Transformation (Mobility, Analytics, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Cloud), and QA/Testing
- Highlight: Deployed 110+ Quality Assurance and Testing professionals at various levels including 60+ Test Automation Leads
- Over $30 Million in services delivered
- Established as a Tier 1 vendor and trusted partner
- Part of an elite team supporting our Global Technology Services client’s Center of Excellence for Testing for the Financial Services industry