Indotronix is seeking a Hybrid Job - Paralegal C for a Job Opportunity in Hazelwood,Missouri,
Clearance Required : No
This position is hybrid. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite a minimum of 3 days per week at the St. Louis location, but may be more based on office tempo and on-site needs.
Candidates must be local to St. Louis, MO or willing to relocate at their own expense.
Job Description :
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by refer to your Supplier Guide for information on this requirement.
Administers and maintains law department projects, policies, procedures and practices.
Performs research and follow-up. Drafts, reviews and revises documents.
Provides support to outside counsel and internal law personnel. Identifies, collects and organizes relevant documents in response to requests. Performs oversight of legal support and training.
Maintains legal management systems and maintenance of data bases.
Coordinates interview activities.
Responds to request for documents.
Communicates legal advice.
Develops and maintains document retention activities.
Coordinates and processes communication, correspondence and documentation with outside counsel, the responsible attorney and other personnel. Identifies and protects all oral and written communications.
This paralegal position will provide support to the Litigation Practice Group.
The selected individual will be able to work independently and handle given assignments with minimal oversight by attorneys and/or lead paralegals.
They will also be cooperative, positive, and have a team-oriented attitude.
· Coordinate with in-house counsel, senior paralegals, outside counsel, and company personnel to expedite requests related to internal and external investigations, litigation and arbitration matters, and third-party subpoenas
· Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to convey, obtain, and exchange information with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds
· Assist in the identification, collection, tracking, and processing of case related data
· Assist in identifying and locating potential company witnesses and custodians; compile witness and custodian lists
· Assist with witness and custodian interviews; prepare interview summaries
· Schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions
· Assist in the management of the legal hold process, including implementing, maintaining, and tracking legal hold notices
· Perform legal and factual research utilizing specialized software (e.g. Lexis Advance, CourtLink), the World-Wide Web, the Boeing intranet, and other legal applications
· Maintain and support document retention activities
· Perform team or department-oriented tasks, projects, and activities as assigned
· Domestic travel and the use of a personal vehicle may be required on occasion
Required Skill Set :
· 5+ years of litigation experience in either a law firm or corpo*** law department
· High School Diploma or GED
· Experience in using professional written and verbal communication skills to achieve deliverables
· Willing to work overtime, if needed
Desired Skills Set :
· Paralegal Certificate or an investigations certification
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Cooperative, positive, team-oriented attitude
· 1+ years of experience in the in the handling and safeguarding of proprietary and confidential information also preferred with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion
· Experience with electronic discovery
Education Qualification :
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate)
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer