Position: Hybrid- Scrum Master 4
Candidate Technical and skills profile:
Track team performance and provide reporting to management as needed:
• Guides and coaches one or more Scrum Teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers while aligning to Client's agile process.
• Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
• Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the teams adhere to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
• Coaches the Scrum teams in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum teams.
• Works directly with the product owners and provide guidance to product owners in agile and scrum
• Works with Scrum Team (and other teams as needed), as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
• Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
• Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
• Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
• Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
• Assist the team with preparing for delivery planning (program increments) and participate in the delivery planning efforts, participate in scrum of scrums and any other project event as established by the project team
• Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corpo*** projects and initiatives.
The Scrum master will have responsibilities in line with the requirements mentioned above as well as the following deliverables:
1. Set up the scrum ceremonies as recommended by Agile@Clientbest practices
2. Facilitate the Scrum Ceremonies as recommended by Agile@Clientbest practices
3. Work with other Scrum Masters in the organization to set up appropriate Scrum of Scrums to manage cross team dependencies
4. Work with the team(s) to identify and isolate blockers each sprint
5. Work with the team(s) to escalate blockers that have not been resolved in more than 48 hours
6. Provide the following reports to the team(s) and management at the end of every sprint
c. Improvements implemented across the team(s) each sprint
d. Fix/version progress status
e. Dependencies across teams and their status
f. Blockers across teams and their assignees, status and age since opening
Must have technical skills/experience :
• Experience working in Agile as scrum masters on technology delivery projects
• Scrum master certification is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Scrum master cert is a plus
• More focused on experience
Years of overall experience:
- 8+ years'
• One video interview
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
They hired me on as a veteran. The onboarding process was easy and they pay a decent wage. I would recommend Indotronix to a new job seeker.
Indotronix staff were willing to do everything they can to help, showing effort and accuracy with their services. Best service I have ever received.