• Work from mechanical schematics and engineered drawings.
• Work with Engineering, Quality Control, Manufacturing, vendor and customer representatives during definition, buildup, testing, and acceptance operations.
• Perform functional checkout and operational/component testing of mechanical systems, and ground support equipment installations including the operation, and maintenance of associated support equipment.
• Analyze test documents to identify test facility problems and develop corrective action.
• Recommend and make refinement to equipment, sub-assemblies, test and integration processes.
• Work from engineering drawings, schematics, work orders, technical documents and formal direction.
• May be required to perform duties around hazardous conditions while maintaining a safe working environment.
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience operating non-automated Stand-alone equipment.
• Mechanics Trade school
• Prior military mechanic experience
• Prior experience associated with aircraft hydraulics and mechanics.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer