10Member Engineering Team
- Structures Mechanics
- Electrical Technicians
- Airframe Mechanics
- Avionics Technicians
- Airframe Powerplant General Technicians
Indotronix rapidly deployed a ten-member team on an international assignment despite COVID19 and related travel challenges
Our client, a major Aerospace and Defense company, needed to rapidly deploy an engineering team to provide aircraft modification and re-engineering services for an international customer at their home location. After an extensive RFI process, Indotronix was selected as one of three vendors to provide the required staffing services in support of this multi-million dollar contract.
Indotronix faced a number of challenges to deliver the required services to our client, including:
- Lack of prior experience deploying consultants in the host country
- Need to deliver consultants in-person, despite “Level 4- Do Not Travel” restrictions in the host country
- Requirement to comply with extensive COVID19 safeguarding measures, including vaccination/testing and quarantining
- Need to navigate complex visa processing requirements, including extensive paperwork and multiple government agency background checks
Despite the challenges, Indotronix was able to successfully deliver a team of 10 engineering consultants to our client’s international work location. In order to ensure this success, Indotronix tailored our approach as follows:
- The account management team ramped up their candidate-centric approach to ensure that candidates were fully informed of progress at all stages in the selection and extensive, months-long international onboarding process
- The account management and support teams worked closely together to define and develop processes and procedures for managing the complex compliance requirements of the multiple government agencies involved in this effort
- To ensure uninterrupted service, Indotronix tasked our consultant care teams with addressing the multiple challenges faced by the engineering team members after onsite deployment, including lodging, transportation, and other logistics matters
These efforts paid off as the client MSP indicated that Indotronix was “the only vendor whose candidates made it to the final destination“.
Indotronix continues to support this important client contract.