Indotronix is seeking a Onsite Job - Systems Engineer ARP4754 or ARP4761 - Level 4 for a Job Opportunity in Everett,Washington.
Clearance Required : No
Onsite/remote/hybrid: 100% onsite
o Onsite in Everett, WA Monday – Thursday. Most Fridays permit virtual work.
o Start time flexible between 630-830am dependent on daily meetings
o Work in an integ***d fashion with other safety engineers, systems engineers, and design engineers as appropriate
Job Description :
Work statement is a non-managerial role, non-leadership role.
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
Evaluates customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integ*** technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
Develops, maintains and identifies improvements for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
Required Skill Set :
Bachelor, Master or Docto*** of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 9+ years of experience performing system safety analysis and/or studies
- Experience conducting Airplane Level Safety Analysis
- Working knowledge of ARP4754 and ARP4761
Desired Skills Set :
- 14+ years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 9+ years of experience with commercial airplane certification, safety requirements and procedures
- 9+ years of working knowledge of Hazard Analyses, FMEA's, Airplane Level Threats (Particular Risk Analyses) and Fault Trees and/or System Safety Assessments (SSAs)
- Experience with FAR Part 25.1309, and industry practices like ARP 4761 & 4754
- 9+ years of experience developing/applying aviation related system safety analysis methods such as System Safety Risk Assessments, Fault-tree Analysis (FTA), Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA) and Safety Assessment Report (SAR)
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Airplane-Systems design or analysis (e.g. Flight Controls, Hydraulics, Avionics, Fuels, etc.) or Systems Integration
- Pilots license
Education Qualification :
Due to Boeing education requirements please make sure all submitted candidates have a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. If they do not meet this requirement, please withdraw them from consideration ASAP.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer