Indotronix is seeking a Onsite Job - Systems Administrator Level 2 for a Job Opportunity in Schriever AFB,Colorado.
Clearance Required : Yes
Active Secret Clearance Required Prior to Start
Onsite/remote/hybrid: 100% Onsite
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). - A U.S. Security Clearance that has been
active in the past 24 months is considered active.
The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at Schriever Space Force Base.
Job Description :
Researches, analyzes, and compiles basic technical data for company products and system-level concepts in the projected operational environments to optimize effectiveness over the program lifecycle. Applies systems engineering processes, methodologies and tools to the design of basic system of systems, systems and new product development.
Derives and develops basic architectures, functional requirements, refinements and product designs.
Assists in the integration of technical, cost, value, risks and specialty engineering considerations into definition of the product. Interfaces with other members of the project or program teams, management, sales and marketing staff, customers and suppliers to meet group, organization and company objectives.
Works under general supervision.
Perform System Administrator functions for Linux and Windows platform within a medium-sized enterprise domain
Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS security hardening adhering to the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
using automation languages and tools.
Install configure, maintain, and disposition of virtual machines, hardware/software in support of full system lifecycle and its
• Install, configure, and maintain multi-platform systems' hardware, software, and components.
• Monitor system performance and maintain security posture.
• Maintain user access in adherence with program policies.
Plan, coordinate, execute highly complex software and hardware for enterprise release in consideration of security
requirement compliance and configuration management.
• Evaluate complex system's production readiness and supportability.
• Perform backup and restoration of complex computing service operations.
• Perform, manage, and administer service/software deployments, group policies, and system patching.
• Perform complex system problem identification and resolution.
• Integ*** cybersecurity solutions into information systems and its processes.
Perform/assists in administrative tasks in relation to the system such as technical writing, system documentation,
cybersecurity, and configuration management audits.
Required Skill Set :
• Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited course of study or equivalent relevant work experience.
• 5+ years’ experience performing system administration on Linux and Windows platforms.
• Active U.S. security clearance; Secret
Experience working in an Agile or Kanban software development environment utilizing the Atlassian Suite for documentation
and project management.
• 3+ years of experience with maintaining/configuring Active Directory to include applying domain group policies.
• 3+ years of experience with scripts to automate deployment and configuration of operating systems and patch management.
• 3+ years of experience with data backup and recovery of systems (physical, virtual, and cloud)
2+ years of experience with Cloud based development environments (Amazon Web Services, GovCloud, and
Desired Skills Set :
• Active U.S. security clearance; Top Secret
• Active CompTIA Security+ (or similar certification)
• Networking/Cisco IOS experience is preferred for this position.
• 5+ years of experience with a broad range of basic systems and application support
• 5+ years of experience with maintaining/configuring Active Directory to include applying domain group policies.
• 5+ years of experience with scripts to automate deployment and configuration of operating systems and patch management.
• 5+ years of experience creating and maintaining multiple virtual servers.
• 5+ years of experience evaluating and effectively communicating complex system problems and resolution.
• 5+ years of experience Integrating security solutions (ACAS, Splunk, HBSS) into information systems.
• Experience with logging (e.g., Elasticsearch, Splunk)
• Experience with Continuous Delivery/Deployment pipelines and concepts
Education Qualification :
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 year's related work experience, etc.).
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer