• Champion GQL (GQL = GraphQL)
• Align architecture with development
• Develop GQL feature roadmap and prioritization
• Work with Front End (Web, App) and Back End (Services including GQL) teams to understand pain points related to GQL
• Work with team leads to understand needs and wants
• Link graph goals to key company goals and initiatives
• Communicate graph new features to encourage use and implementation, changes to the platform, or outages
• Collabo*** with external technology partners on licensed software platform for GraphQL related support and feature enhancements
• Lead GraphQL Community, working with FE and BE teams to develop and evolve GraphQL standards, review schema designs, and manage schema change processes
• Primary point of contact for IVA/Chat vendor to work through integration with GraphQL services
Delivery and Execution:
• Own architecture of GQL layer and continue to evolve it as needs change
• Develop features shared across all GQL services to improve operation and performance
• Evaluate, recommend, and demonst*** tooling and other developer experience aspects to improve developer productivity
• Monitor GQL operation and performance across environments
• Assist Back End and Front End teams in triaging and analyzing GQL related issues
• Own GQL caching st***gy and implementation and recommend caching best practices
• Own testing strategy and recommend/demonst*** best practices to service teams
• Collabo*** with DevOps team to evolve CI/CD pipelines
• Work with release managers to release new features and patch existing releases
• Collabo*** with architecture team and tech leads to advance overall architecture design and platform engineering
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to work with various teams and motivate others
• Ability to prioritize and organize against multiple initiatives effectively
• Proven analytical skills to solve complex technology and business problems.
• Inquisitive nature. Eager to explore new concepts and approaches
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to show judgment, initiative and to accomplish job duties
• Aptitude and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
• Advanced knowledge of software development and delivery
• Advocates and follows architecture/ design best practices
• Expert in analyzing current system behavior through code / logs/ monitoring tools and provide recommendations on optimizations.
• Conversant with cloud environment and some of the programming languages like Java, NodeJS
• Conversant with Micro services architecture and design patterns
• Experienced in REST service standards
Bachelor's degree in Science/ Technology or relevant work experience.
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You and your team are professional, extremely competent, responsive, and always deliver. You make my job easier.
Account Director - Brook Consultants, Inc. (December 2021)
The team worked super hard to get me into an awesome job!
Help Desk Analyst – Global Tech Services Client (March 2023)