US_East | Data Centre Specialist_L3
Atlanta, Georgia, United States | Posted: 5/25/2023
Position Title: Data Center Architect
Job location (City, State) – US – Remote
Duration for this position: 16 months
Immigration status restrictions: USC || GC
All-inclusive ***: USD ****
Date to join: 2023-07-03
Details & Criteria
Delivery Role: Data Center Architect
1. Data Center Design: Develop and design data center architectures, including network infrastructure, server hardware, storage systems, cooling, power distribution, and physical layout. Ensure the design meets the organization's current and future requirements for scalability, redundancy, security, and performance.
2. Infrastructure Planning: Collabo*** with stakeholders, including IT teams, facilities management, and business units, to understand their needs and define data center requirements. Conduct capacity planning to determine the appropriate size and capacity of data center components based on current and projected workloads.
3. Technology Evaluation: Stay updated on the latest advancements in data center technologies, including server virtualization, cloud computing, software-defined networking, and storage solutions. Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies and vendors based on the organization's needs, budget, and long-term st***gy.
4. Project Management: Lead data center projects from initiation to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and according to specifications. Coordinate with cross-functional teams, such as network engineers, system administrators, and facility managers, to ensure smooth project execution and timely issue resolution.
5. Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Identify potential risks and vulnerabilities in the data center infrastructure and develop mitigation strategies. Implement appropriate security measures to safeguard data and systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, access controls, and disaster recovery plans.
6. Documentation and Reporting: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of data center architectures, configurations, and operational procedures. Prepare reports and present findings to stakeholders, including management and technical teams, to facilitate decision-making and support strategic planning.
7. Compliance and Standards: Ensure the data center infrastructure complies with industry standards and regulations, such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and HIPAA. Stay informed about evolving regulatory requirements and implement necessary changes to maintain compliance.
8. Troubleshooting and Support: Assist in troubleshooting complex issues related to the data center infrastructure, collaborating with technical teams to diagnose and resolve problems. Provide guidance and support to IT teams during data center operations, ensuring optimal performance and uptime.
Skills: • 8+ years of experience in data center environment
• Extensive experience in data center design, architecture, and implementation.
• Strong knowledge of data center technologies, including networking, storage, virtualization, and cloud computing.
• Proficiency in data center infrastructure management (DCIM) tools and methodologies.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve data center-related issues.
• Data Center design experience.
Is Security Clearance Needed ?: No
External Resource Manager - ERM * SubCo Staffing Center
Skype: Sheyla Garcia
- Remote work possibility : No
- Languages Required: : English
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer